- Development of bench-scale processes for purification of recombinant proteins from E coli / yeast / mammalian systems.
- Use of tangential flow filtration (TFF), ultrafiltration (hollow fiber system), affinity, ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction and reverse phase chromatography
- Development of novel refolding methods of recombinant proteins from inclusion bodies for higher recovery.
- Low pressure and High pressure Chromatographic systems for protein purification
- TFF system
- High pressure Cell Disrupter.